Goals & Objectives
Motivational QuotesOvercoming Fear of Failure
- Goals are dreams with deadlines.
–Diana Scharf Hunt
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals.
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
- Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.
–Robert H. Schuller
- Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything.
- Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
–David Joseph Schwartz
- Great minds have purposes, others have dreams.
- The most important thing about goals is having one.
–Geoffry F. Abert
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.